Nico Hischier 500,000 (2021)
    Valeri Nichushkin 2,000,000 (2019)
    Tomas Jurco 900,000 (2020)
    Rick Nash 2,750,000 (2021)
    Sam Steel (prospect)
    1st 2020 (MTL)
    2nd 2019 (MTL)
    Retained: 3,250,000 (2019)

I accept. Kicking off the rebuild with a blockbuster. Giving up two high scoring wingers in exchange for Hischier, futures and a couple of salary dumps. Milano/Nichushkin are similar players, however Milano is still waiver exempt. Thanks Montreal for the smooth dealings!

I accept. Getting two high scoring wingers who can really help me out for a run and I believe sonny milano will have an opening next year since its pretty clear panarin isn't coming back to Columbus and getting extra salary by dealing away Nash and Jurco and with hischer I really think that as much as he has room to grow, I have such a stacked center depth that I needed to trade someone for a winger as I have two guys who aren't producing. the trade is even and fair in my eyes

Comment

So mamy moving parts here. I’m ok with it overall.
      MTL ready tk make a run after moving Price? Crazy. Go get ‘em!

Comment

1-0

Comment

Will make it 2-0 , But do think Ott. should have gotten maybe a prospect thown in,
          Due to Nish,Nash,Jurco being cash dumps
          BruinsGM

Comment

A lot of youth/picks for two solid guys in their primes + some cap relief, I'm ok with it.

3-0

(with Nash officially announcing his retirement can Ottawa do anything with that cap hit?)

Comment

Fuuu, what a move. Lets see, who will complain next season about it.

4:0.

Comment

5-0

Comment

Working...
                X