X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buff/Van trade (Approved 5-1)

Buffalo trades Goalie Mike Smith (cal)

to

Vancouver for Andrew Ladd 2million (2019), Eddie Lack 1milion (2019), Oliver Kylington, and a 2020 2nd rd pick.

I accept. I was looking to move on from Smith for futures. Kylington and a second is good value given Smiths inconsistencies this season with Ladd and Lack coming back for salary considerations.

I accept. Another goalie to add to my stable for a deep playoff run. Might backfire, but he still plays for a good team even if he seems wobbly.

Comment

1-0

Comment

2-0

Comment

3-0
          Jesse
          FloridaGM
          florida roster

Comment

Sorry....I think its a gross overpay for Mile Smith. I need to vote no. I've been able to see Kylington play a lot in CGY...slowly proving himself. Smith is being run out of town and probably won't be in the league much longer.
            3-1

Comment

Can we get more votes or put this through? I want to use my new toy before he gets hurt or something! thanks guys.

Comment

4-1. I don't have any problem with the trade. BUF is getting the better end of this deal because of young D Oliver Kylington, but Mike Smith, even in a permanent backup role to David Rittich, will still get a few goalie starts for VAN. Andrew Ladd and Eddie Lack don't add much other than balancing the salaries roughly.

Comment

I'm good with it , Don't see any big red flags ( 5-1)
                  I watch Oliver down here in Stockton , he's good but I don't see him being to big
                  of an impact at NHL
                  BruinsGM

Comment

Working...
                  X