This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIN/VAN (Approved, 5-0)

Hopefully this stirs the pot up a little bit!

MIN Trades:
    mikko koivu 2M (2019)

VAN Trades:
    daniel sprong 500k (2021)
    2019 2nd (VAN)
    2020 4th (VAN)

hoping sprong gets a moved or hits his potential as a top 6 forward. 2nd rounder is really an early 3rd most likely, but good players should be available. can’t see sprongs contract right now due to being on my phone, if someone could update that would be great!

i accept.
    Last edited by WildGM; 11-29-2018, 01:58 PM.

We forgot to add Carl Hagelin as part of the deal. I’ll get his info and then accept. And then I suppose Minny will have to reaccept.

Comment

Actually, since I can’t see the master spreadsheets (on my phone on a bus), I just scrolled back them re-signs and it would appear I let Hagelin walk. He was an NHL throw in and salary offset in this deal, so I don’t think approval is going to hinge on his involvement. I therefore accept the deal as is. Obviously Sprong and the 2nd are the key pieces in this deal from my side anyway.

I accept.

Comment

1-0.
        Makes sense to me.

Comment

2-0
          Jesse
          FloridaGM
          florida roster

Comment

3-0

Comment

Originally posted by CanucksGM View Post
              Actually, since I can’t see the master spreadsheets (on my phone on a bus), I just scrolled back them re-signs and it would appear I let Hagelin walk. He was an NHL throw in and salary offset in this deal, so I don’t think approval is going to hinge on his involvement. I therefore accept the deal as is. Obviously Sprong and the 2nd are the key pieces in this deal from my side anyway.

I accept.
              Hagelin is in the minor league system, I have no problem including him if Vancouver wants. Also updated term/salary for Sprong.

Comment

Let’s include Hagelin then so you also get NHL talent back. Plus that was our original agreement.

Comment

4 - 0

Comment

5-0
                    BruinsGM

Comment

Working...
                    X