No announcement yet.

2018-19 Off Season Begins! PRIMER HERE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018-19 Off Season Begins! PRIMER HERE!

Congratulations!

First off, Congratulations go out to the Edmonton Oilers on winning the Manly Cup for 2017-18! They become the third winner over our 4 years and were able to do it with a diverse roster and riding the back of a young stud goalie! Even more impressive is the improvement EDM made this year from 18th place in 2016-17 to 1st in 2017-18! Just goes to show you anything can happen!
    2018-19 (Year 5!) Executive summary;

Welcome to year 5!
    Everything is ready to go! Fantrax league has been setup, Master Updated, Draft sheets ready, RFAs listed and prospects updated in the Master.

2018-19 Off Season Schedule
    April 28, 2018 - Trading Re-opens
    May 1, 2018 - July 31, 2018 - Re-signings are open
    July 4, 2017 - Minor League Roster Cap is enforced @ the 50 contract maximum including paid minors.
    July 5, 2018 - 2018 NHLKeeperLeague Entry Draft Begins with Round 1, Pick 1
    August 1, 2018 - Free Agency Opens

Changes in 2018-19

No changes are planned for this year. With so much cap space opening up I’d like to see how things settle before implementing any changes.

Your team sheets can be found here;
    Master : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...69h3fc/pubhtml
    Draft Master: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...RGOZg4/pubhtml

Resigns

Due to every team having a crazy amount of resigns (average of almost 15/team) I have pushed the start of resigns up to May 1st. I’ll be posting a few of my resigns to remind everyone of the template. Remember only TAB members can vote on resigns so I’ll need a lot of TAB support to get through all of these resigns!

The resign rubrics can be found here … http://www.nhlkeeperleague.com/forum...n-rubric-notes

Trading

Trading is opened starting Today, get it done! I suspect a busy trade season with so much cap available. Get reshaping your team! GET YOUR TRADE BLOCKS POSTED 😊

Minor League Roster Caps

Reminder that all teams need to comply (<=50 minor league players signed and unsigned) by July 4, 2018! Any players to be released can be posted in the Released Players Tab in the Forums under Transactions. (Just a quick tip, only unsigned or RFA players can be released without penalty)

Callups

All called up players will now have their contracts starting in 2018-19.

2018 NHLKeeperLeague Entry Draft

Just a reminder, the big draft is starting July 5, 2018. I’ll send out a reminder before it starts in July! 1st overall pick belongs to the Toronto Maple Leafs!

Team Openings

If you have any friends who’d like to sign up we have at least 2 available teams (Detroit and the Kings). Please send news to your friends!

That’s it! I’ll be sending our reminders as we get close to the deadlines.
    Any questions at all please do not hesitate to ask!

Michael/Jestorx/NYRangersGM
Working...
X